1 Stop Golf Shop has a simple club fitting philosophy- "Let's Get it Right".
Club fitting should not be reserved to only the tour professionals. Players of all skill levels can benefit from being professionally fit. HOWEVER, it does not need to be so cost prohibitive.
Staying with our Trackman pricing structure:
Full Bag Fitting - $80.00
- This will take approximately one (1) hour to size your clubs.
Driver Only or Irons Only - $50.00
- 30 minutes for each session.
When we do club fitting we factor in the following:
- Grip size
- Length of clubs
- Shaft specifications
- Loft and lie factors
We have many clubs in stock, but we can custom order from any of our vendors to make sure you get the proper clubs.
We, at 1 Stop Golf Shop, know that clubs can be a big investment but we want you to be confident when you step on the 1st tee.
Stop by the store or call ahead or go online and book your fitting appointment.
Club Repair Pricing
1 Stop Golf Shop is a full service club repair facility. Our goal is to inform our customers so that their game improves! We do this in a multiple of ways.
- Grips - $9-$15 (price includes installation)
- We offer grips from many leading manufacturers, including Golf Pride, Lamkin, Super Stroke & Winn
- Putter Grips - $12-$15 (price includes installation)
- Bought grips online? We'll install them. - $3 per club
- Shaft pull/adjustment - $10 per club
- Shaft installation - $10 per club
- Shaft extension - $8 per club
- Shaft reduction - $5 per club
- Check loft/lie - $2 per club
- Change loft/lie - $3 per club